(Tablet & Granular)TO PROVIDE OXYGEN AND FIRST AID FOR SUFFOCATION IN FISH AND SHRIMP
Sodium carbonate peroxide (2Na2CO3.3H2O2)
OXYGEN is tablet & granular, high density and providing immediately Oxygen after dissolve into water, maintains oxygen continuously after 10-18 hours.
In a cool and dry place, keep away from direct sunlight
1kg Bucket (250g poly sachet x 4 sachet)
- Increases oxygen in the water and first aid for suffocation in shrimp.
- Increases resistance and anti-stress before juvenile (grow-out pond).
- Anti-stress caused by lost seaweed in the shrimp pond.
Dosage & Administration
- First aid caused by lost oxygen in shrimp: 1-1.5kg/ 4,000 m3 of water.
- Anti-stress before juvenile and lost seaweed: 1kg/ 4,000 m3 of water.
Spread over the pond. Specially areas appearance many shrimp lost oxygen.